Oak Bay Marine Group Reciprocal Moorage Program
Vancouver Island is home to some of the best cruising and fishing grounds in British Columbia. Wouldn’t you like the freedom to travel up and down the Island without having to pay for moorage every stop along the way? With Oak Bay Marine Group’s Reciprocal Moorage Program now you can!
5 Marinas for the Price of 1!
Beginning April 1st, all OBMG annual moorage customers will qualify for our Reciprocal Moorage Program which allows you to moor your boat at any of our five strategically located marinas free of charge.
Enjoy the lovely waters surrounding Victoria, journey through the Strait of Georgia on your way to Ladysmith, or experience the beautiful sights of Discovery Passage located between Campbell River and Quadra Island. With our Reciprocal Moorage Program your boat will have a home at all of these wonderful locations. Planning your next boating excursion as never been easier – or more affordable!
With our program you’ll have your choice of the following marinas:
- Oak Bay Marina, Victoria, BC
- Pedder Bay RV Resort & Marina, Metchosin, BC
- North Saanich Marina, Saanich, BC
- Ladysmith Marina, Ladysmith, BC
- April Point Marina, Quadra Island, BC
The following conditions apply:
- Available to annual moorage customers at all Oak Bay Marine Group marinas with a current valid annual moorage contract. You will be asked to confirm your moorage status by providing your name, slip number, marina name where you are moored at, and phone number at the time of reservation.
- Reservations are strongly recommended, and can be made a maximum of 48 hours from the first night of moorage.
- Available on a space available basis only for open moorage slips not rented at the time of reservation. Vacant rented moorage slips are not considered available space for this program.
- A maximum of two nights free moorage per visit. A “visit” is defined as a moorage night within a 7 day period. No annual limit on visits.
- Additional moorage for any visit may be available for purchase at the appropriate daily or monthly rate. Inquire at time of reservation.