Oak Bay Marine Group Marinas
We proudly own and operate a family of four stunning marinas on Vancouver Island. With four spectacular locations, we'll get you closer to where you want to be. We have moorage vacancies! Click on the marina below that best suits you and enquire about our openings.
Ladysmith Marina, on the east coast of Vancouver Island, is set in the town of Ladysmith, one hour north of Victoria and ten minutes south of the Nanaimo Airport. All marina customers and guests have access to free parking. We are pleased to offer first access to the newest boathouses on Vancouver Island. These engineered boathouses are available from 50′ – 100′.
The Oak Bay Marina is a full-service marina located just ten minutes from downtown Victoria, situated in a sheltered bay in south Oak Bay, with spectacular views of Mount Baker in Washington State. A full-service chandlery, gift shop, fuel dock, and ship repairs make the marina a perfect destination for summer cruisers or permanent moorage.
North SaanichBritish Columbia
North Saanich Marina is one of southern Vancouver Island’s favourite home ports for sailing and boating in Canada’s Gulf Islands, the US San Juan Islands and beyond. The marina is set in protected Shoal Harbour in Sidney, BC, 20 minutes from Victoria. Annual moorage customers enjoy access to all five Oak Bay Marine Group marinas.
Welcome to Vancouver Island’s premier RV resort and Marina located just 40 minutes from downtown Victoria. Enjoy the breath-taking natural beauty of the area against a backdrop of the Olympic Mountain Range and the Race Rocks Marine Reserve. Pedder Bay offers full service marina facilities including a fuel dock, three-lane boat launch ramp, boat rentals and guided fishing charters, gear rental, a tackle shop and lots more!
Join the Family and Enjoy Access to all 4 Marinas
Vancouver Island is home to some of the best cruising and fishing grounds in British Columbia. Wouldn't you like the freedom to travel up and down the Island without having to pay for moorage at every stop along the way? Now you can.
All OBMG annual moorage customers qualify for our Reciprocal Moorage Program which allows you to moor your boat at any of our four strategically located marinas free of charge! Planning your next Vancouver Island boating excursion has never been easier - or more affordable!
Contact any of our marinas for more details.
Contact any of our marinas to learn more!
The following conditions apply for our reciprocal moorage program:
- Available to annual moorage customers at all Oak Bay Marine Group marinas with a current valid annual moorage contract. You will be asked to confirm your moorage status by providing your name, slip number, the name of your home marina, and phone number at the time of reservation.
- Reservations are strongly recommended, and can be made a maximum of 48 hours from the first night of moorage.
- Available on a space available basis only for open moorage slips not rented at the time of reservation. Vacant rented moorage slips are not considered available space for this program.
- A maximum of three nights free moorage per visit. A “visit” is defined as a moorage night within a 7 day period. No annual limit on visits.
- Additional moorage for any visit may be available for purchase at the appropriate daily or monthly rate. Inquire at time of reservation.