Situado en la zona histórica de Oak Bay en la hermosa isla de Vancouver, la Casa del Café es un café frente al mar impresionante, con una reputación sin igual para el servicio al cliente. También cuenta con la mejor terraza alrededor!
Actualmente estamos buscando para un miembro de la tripulación centrada en el cliente para ayudar a dirigir nuestro equipo de baristas como
Coffee House Supervisor
Si eres un apasionado de la cultura del café, queremos saber de ti!
POSITION/TITLE: Marina Dockside Eatery Supervisor
BUSINESS UNIT: Restaurants
REPORTS TO: Marina Dockside Eatery Manager
The Coffee House Supervisor is responsible for leading and organizing staff in order to expedite service to our guests in an efficient, friendly and knowledgeable manner ensuring we anticipate our guests’ every need while maintaining a “YES I CAN” attitude. This position’s responsibilities include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Delegates responsibilities and provides training and support to staff members;
- Mediates customer complaints;
- Provides exceptional guest service and demonstrates a professional attitude at all times;
- Communicates effectively with all team members;
- Takes orders accurately and rings into Squirrel POS;
- Ensures a high quality of products at all times;
- Works with speed in a cost efficient, organized and safe manner at all times;
- Performs opening and closing duties to standard;
- Maintains clothing to our dress standard; clothing should be clean and pressed;
- Grooming is immaculate and accessories to standard;
- Complies with all policies, procedures and regulations;
- Ensures safety, sanitation and cleanliness at all times;
- Promotes “Everyone sells” by providing guest with information and suggestions when prompted;
- Attends staff meetings;
- Oversees food production and execution ensuring all is to standard.
Education and Technical Skills:
- Food Safe Level 1; Level 2 an asset
- Serving it Right certification;
- Proficient using Squirrel;
- Occupational First Aid Level 1 is an asset;
- Strong attention to detail and organization skills;
- Previous experience as a supervisor is preferred.
- Experience with and comfort in high volume and high pressure situations.
- Kitchen management and/or culinary experience is an asset.
Customer Focus: implies a desire to identify and serve customers. It means focusing one’s efforts on discovering and meeting the needs of the customer.
Service Excellence, “Yes I Can” attitude: Treating guests and crew with kindness and enthusiasm; exceeding expectations by anticipating guest’s needs; and resolving guest’s problems, never saying “no” without offering alternatives.
Relationship Building: is working to build or maintain relationship, networks or contacts.
Communicating Effectively: is the ability to ensure your message is clearly understood, regardless of the audience.
Personal Effectiveness: is identifying the best use of your time and other resources at your disposal.
Initiative: involves identifying a problem, obstacle or opportunity and taking appropriate action through proper pathways to address the problems or opportunities.
Innovation: indicates an effort to improve performance by doing or promoting new things, such as introducing a previously unknown or untried solution or procedure to the specific area or organization.
Team Player: is the ability to work co-operatively within diverse teams to achieve group or organizational goals. It includes the desire and ability to understand and respond effectively to other people from diverse backgrounds with diverse views.
Business Perspective: indicates the ability to understand the business implication of decisions.
- The ability to stand for extended periods.
- The ability to work long hours.
- The ability to lift up to 50 pounds.